This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems with my college roommate, please help me?
11-27-2012, 06:33 AM

Ultimate truth: You're not gonna appreciate everyone in this world. Some people are just rude simply because believe it or not they DESPISE you for your good habits. They want you to stoop down to their level simply put. (However, thats not ALL to consider...)

I know this sounds ridiculous and I'm going too extreme but think about it. Why is it she is displeased despite your patience and trying to make for the best as a good roommate and all she could do is rant you down for your performance? She is testing you what kind of person you are. As a roommate you both aren't the best of friends nor a family so its best to know your limits to a stranger. Sometimes when someone complains such as food, You might want to consider that yes to fix it such as we don't why she hates it and we are not aware of her health and tolerance to thing thats fine.

You do need to know though what she hates and don't do's in terms of things that can threaten her life (no not her social life I mean if you affect her HEALTH, STYLE(Beliefs, things she STRONGLY likes and dislikes in her life thats OBVIOUS you don't need to be best buddies to know it) and she talks to you about it FINE well done you averted some diaster in the later future.

You done your part let her do hers whether good or bad to help you out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Andrew - 11-27-2012, 06:33 AM
[] - Karen - 11-27-2012, 06:33 AM
[] - Melissa Ries - 11-27-2012, 06:33 AM
[] - GrandOverDog - 11-27-2012 06:33 AM
[] - Bradslady - 11-27-2012, 06:33 AM