This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone else agree with me?
11-27-2012, 06:34 AM
Does anyone else agree with me?
Okay,

I ponder and think about stuff a lot. The deal with the economy, this hacking business, etc. (these problems in this country and all over the world as a matter of fact) have been a long time in the making. I think we are more at the point where the "stuff" is hitting the fan and we are having to really look at what has been going on and change. The fact is the economy has been bad for a while--this didn't happen over night, this is more of a problem that started decades ago. In the 1990s they were doing secondary financing and financing to people who couldn't afford it and the banks, businesses, etc. knew it. Jobs were starting to go over seas years ago--not just during Obama's term. Hackers have always hacked info--I think it is just becoming more wide spread as technology is advancing (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, greater use of the internet--especially to buy things and manage bank accounts) Also, greed is killing the country (and others). Look at everything--milk prices increased, chocolate prices increased, produce prices increased, etc. Did these objects all of sudden become made of gold (I am being sarcastic)? It is the same object as when it was cheaper. The only thing that increased is companies want to make more money. I am not saying money is a bad thing (you need it to live), however, how much money do you really need?

Also, I think the government, banks, and businesses know how to fix the economy, yet greed is still holding them back. Money has to circulate. And I do not think really any of this is Obama's fault. Honestly, I do not know if he is the best person for the job, but I do know he did not cause these problems. Yes, it did happen under his administration, but like I said I think things just built up and "stuff" hit the fan under this administration.

Anyway, enough with the rant. Am I the only one who feels this way? I do not mind opinions but please be courteous.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does anyone else agree with me? - Ashley - 11-27-2012 06:34 AM
[] - Dave87gn - 11-27-2012, 06:42 AM
[] - tfoley5000 - 11-27-2012, 06:42 AM
[] - lari1307 - 11-27-2012, 06:42 AM
[] - Seoulseeker - 11-27-2012, 06:42 AM
[] - jadamgrd - 11-27-2012, 06:42 AM