This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone else agree with me?
11-27-2012, 06:42 AM

most of what you say is correct, but when you say the companies want to make more money then i need you to clarify. according to the irs a business that is profitable makes 3 percent of gross. that is 3 cents on every dollar. that takes a lot of dollars to make a sizable profit. the cost of doing business has skyrocketed. cost of doing business includes taxes, the tax man always gets paid first and with the exception of some federal and state taxes is figured on gross not net profit. license fees, raw material or stock, wages, insurance, utilities, real estate and a lot of hidden bull. yes they want to make more money because they have stock holders, most of which are small investors that ignore their right to vote for management and do not understand that when you own stock you are an owner of the business, and a lot of their money is invested in co=ops like 401k's, ira's, mutual funds and union dues, and saving accounts. these stock holders/owners expect a profit for their money to be returned and grow.
if you really want the economy to grow invest you money in the truly small businesses in your own area. the ones that put your neighbors to work. the ones that are independent of the big corporations but have the desire to grow within the bounds of your locality. the ones that are struggling to survive right now. the ones being squeezed by the international companies that are using unfair practices to take out the competition. but most of all buy as much as you can from these companies, the little extra you might pay will put your neighbor to work.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does anyone else agree with me? - Ashley - 11-27-2012, 06:34 AM
[] - Dave87gn - 11-27-2012, 06:42 AM
[] - tfoley5000 - 11-27-2012, 06:42 AM
[] - lari1307 - 11-27-2012 06:42 AM
[] - Seoulseeker - 11-27-2012, 06:42 AM
[] - jadamgrd - 11-27-2012, 06:42 AM