This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys and Girls: Can you help me get over him?
11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
Guys and Girls: Can you help me get over him?
There's this guy in my Physics class who I like a lot, a LOT. We used to be in the same homeroom, but I gave up a few of our common subjects, so now we have only 1class together, 2 times a week. I've had a crush on him for the past 3 years, but we became friends abt 2 years ago. Lately, ive been thinking about him a lot, his jokes, his personality, his looks. This guy is really nice, and loving, and at times i feel he likes me too. However, dating is not acceptable where we come from, we both live in Spain and our families are NOT Spanish, btw, we r both Muslim. I love him a lot and can't live without him, yet he cant be my bf. I want to get over him, we can go on being frndz and all. I'm not on FB nor do i have a phone, but we follow each other on twitter, even though we both dont use it. When i c him, i cant help staring, in class i can't help but regret that i gave up all those subjects i could have had with him. I dont just like his looks, i like him for who he is, and he's just awesome. Can someone help me get over this crush?
I don't want to date him, neither does he. And Islam is much better than you guys think. It's a beautiful religion.
As far as this guy is concerned, I just want to be friends with him, I don't want to date him, not cuz of my family or religion, but beacause i just don't want to. Please stick to the point.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Guys and Girls: Can you help me get over him? - You ♥ me and you know it. - 11-27-2012 06:37 AM
[] - I can't explain it - 11-27-2012, 06:45 AM
[] - Fred Wolf - 11-27-2012, 06:45 AM
[] - Sally Ahmed - 11-27-2012, 06:45 AM