This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get his attention?
11-27-2012, 06:46 AM
How do I get his attention?
There is this guy I met this year because he moved near me. I was the first person to have a conversation with him and helped him fit in my school. Later, try outs for our musical came in, and I told him to try out for it. (It's the Wizard of Oz.) He thought about it, and decided to try out for it, even though he thought he wouldn't get it. It turns out he got the role OF the Wizard of Oz. Yayayay for him. So that's how we became friends and stuff.

Now, we are performing for the next few days. There is this girl who flirts with like EVERY GUY and NOW she decides to flirt with the guy I am friends with. And yes, I have a crush on him. So, I decided on Thursday (that was our Opening Night) that I wanted to get a picture taken with him. After the show, I see the girl getting a picture taken with HIM. I was so mad, but I still decided to get a picture taken with him. And it went well, and now I have a new profile pic on twitter of the two of us.

Last night, I bought a flower for him (which is what we do after performances.) I go to congratulate him, and she's right next to him again! But I get to say a few things to him before she takes him away from me. However, he thanked me for giving him a flower because I was the only one to buy him one.

So, is there anything I should do to him tonight? People typically hug each other on our closing night. Should I hug him? Or not? And if I do, should I do it in front of the girl? And how do I hug him without making things awkward?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I get his attention? - Rachel - 11-27-2012 06:46 AM
[] - MM - 11-27-2012, 06:54 AM
[] - Sugarcakes - 11-27-2012, 06:54 AM
[] - Achiever - 11-27-2012, 06:54 AM