This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where is the best place to advertise stuff sold on Etsy.com?
11-27-2012, 07:00 AM

Aww!First off conrats on the new store!You can advertise on FaceBook,for only a dollar a day you can create an add for your store,and it will appear for the whole world to see!Enter your site in search engines.And if ur store sells some really adorable Japanise Kawaii clothes for babies to,allthingskawaii will take in your site and advertise it for free!Become an affilliate,create a store banner and ask people to post it to their blog/site,and in return you post their small banner somewhere on your etsy account.Make a t-shirt,wear it,make sure it has your site on it!And maybe make doubles for friends?Hang up flyers on mailboxes and appartment boards.E-mail people!Start a chain letter via-e-mail!Tell everybody to forward it,or pass it around!
Good luck with your business!
Btw I am 12,I own my own online business, http://adorableaccess.com,doing these things to advertise my store has done GREATLY with sales!I make SOO much more now!
Have fun,and good luck!
~Brianna
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Robert - 11-27-2012, 07:00 AM
[] - tealightshoppe - 11-27-2012, 07:00 AM
[] - bricorrine - 11-27-2012 07:00 AM