This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make friends and a boyfriend?
12-04-2012, 09:25 PM
How to make friends and a boyfriend?
I am 18 years old. Had one boyfriend in my life and not to many friends. I've had aquintences. At the moment I have my guy friend of the last 9 years and his boyfriend. I don't hang out with his boyfriend unless my friend is around but I have talked on the phone with him and Facebook him from time to time. I am also friends with my guy friends sister but I hardly ever see her because she is in college. Same with 2 of my other friends. I see them a couple times a year because they live on campus and I am currently not in school. I start school on Monday though for dog grooming. I also have 2 people from work I hang out with. I only hung out with one coworker once and that was to go to the state fair. This other girl I invited to go to Applebee's with me Thursday night.
I think I am unique and a little nerdy but I am also nice and a huge animal and kid lover. I am pretty confident about my outside appearance... For the most part. I like my face but I have struggled with an eating disorder in the past. I love superheroes, cartoons, dragons, Pokemon, Harry potter and video games. I never dress up. I usually wear Tshirts hoodies and pants. I NEVER wear makeup. I am a singer though and have been told I have a pretty voice.
I want a boyfriend but the only people I seem to attract are questionable people. One drug dealer and one guy is now face booking me and wants to date me. He always writes " hey sexy do you want to have a fun night?" I want a gentlemen but they don't like me! I am not happy. I see friends maybe once a week or 2 weeks outside work. Everyone has there own life with there boyfriends and girlfriends and I sit at home for the most part. I am so lonely and unhappy! Do I have hope at dating? I am pretty shy especially around guys. I am quiet and have a hard time keeping eye contact. I see all my friends on Facebook have a good time and then there's me.... Help! How can I change to make friends and a boyfriend? I am fine once I warm up to someone!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to make friends and a boyfriend? - RayRay - 12-04-2012 09:25 PM
[] - Michael - 12-04-2012, 09:33 PM
[] - Lucy - 12-04-2012, 09:33 PM
[] - J-girl - 12-04-2012, 09:33 PM