This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get the courage to message the guy I like on Facebook, and what to ask?
12-05-2012, 02:22 AM

To kinda progress things in a positive way I would suggest pulling this possible relationship out of the internet and into the real world.
Facebook relationships can be tricky, everyone has different perspectives of what certain FB messages, pokes, comments, and like mean. So to progress to real world contact is a better step then to ask someone out over FB.

If you dont have his digits I would say thats the next thing you must try and achieve, if you do have his number then skip the next step.

So just ask for his number, I am not sure of the current convos you are having but to bring up how you would like to txt him or perhaps talk to him would be good to do. Just make it a casual question, dont put it on a pedestal and make it weird.. just as if you were asking a normal friend for a cellphone number.

After you have his number things should get easier. Send him txts that add to whatever conversation you have been involved in and ion the near future give him a call and ask if he wants to hangout (that is if he doesn't give you a call first :3 )
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sechuban - 12-05-2012, 02:22 AM
[] - Ian Fen - 12-05-2012, 02:22 AM
[] - zodiac-sail420 - 12-05-2012, 02:22 AM
[] - aselbea - 12-05-2012, 02:22 AM
[] - emokicker69 - 12-05-2012 02:22 AM