This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are WE in love or am I just in love?
12-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Are WE in love or am I just in love?
So i have this friend and i really like him but i also think he likes me too!Ok well first he is always being really funny and stuff. well when he walks in to the class we have together he always look at me and smiles even if im not looking at him. and this one day walking on the bus he just like grabbed me and put me in his seat but after that he said you don't have to sit here but i stayed there and he was acting crazier than normal then he stared to play with my pony tail. .like i also find it awkward talk to my friends near him because he it like looking in to my soul. i also have known him for awhile and this is the first time we have actually have been talking and he said why weren't you like this in science ( before i stared to talk to him) and he gos you are so hilarious. well i am a funny social person but hearing that made my day.And i also told him i wont be in school monday and he said you better be going to a funeral or something. is that meaning he is going to miss me or something because i am going to miss him . And the last thing is we have a very stupid class for history so he made a post on facebook and it said why are people in my history class so stupid not all but most. Do you think he was trying to get my attention or what ? tell me your opinion and tell me other things to look for but the last most weird detail is he is a Jehovah Witness so HELP!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Are WE in love or am I just in love? - Kayla - 12-05-2012 11:36 AM
[] - Joe - 12-05-2012, 11:44 AM
[] - Missy - 12-05-2012, 11:44 AM
[] - Woah People - 12-05-2012, 11:44 AM
[] - 1life1goal1dream - 12-05-2012, 11:44 AM
[] - Femdyk - 12-05-2012, 11:44 AM
[] - Dagger78 - 12-05-2012, 11:44 AM
[] - screechingNinja597 - 12-05-2012, 11:44 AM