This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! Especially from the guys!?
12-05-2012, 07:50 PM

My impression of this guy is that they're either making a move on you OR just someone who is a very touchy-feely friend. However, if all he wanted was friendship he would more than likely talk to you frequently and not play footsie with you like you say he does. If I was this guy, and I know from experience, I'd wait for some kind of friendly response like a facebook friend request or something similar. From there, he could talk to you not face to face and some guys feel more comfortable starting out that way and I know this as a guy with that 'problem'. Contrary to popular belief, guys don't always like to make the first move on girls and wait for the right moment, or for them to take the next step so perhaps you should try to talk to him online. You should probably start with a friendly greeting, "Hey!Smile" and the situation should unfold from there. Small talk can get you going on a good foot. If he likes you, the interaction shouldn't bore him though he may feel awkward or uneasy to begin with which is as far as I'm concerned, normal.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help! Especially from the guys!? - Brinley - 12-05-2012, 07:42 PM
[] - Sam - 12-05-2012 07:50 PM
[] - Timothy Stebnicki - 12-05-2012, 07:50 PM