This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like two people at the same time?? need help?
12-06-2012, 04:01 PM
I like two people at the same time?? need help?
Ok, so I use to live in a stay with this guy and we are really good friends with benefits we still talk till this day. So I moved to a new state and met this new guy. Me and this guy go to the same school, He liked me since day one since I came. So now he like me alot he asked me out two times and I said no to both answer. The reason why is because he flirt with some girls from time to time.. and second I don't wanna get hurt if I go with him. The first guy i was talking about is my bestfriend brother he liked me alot but we are in two different states and to be honest i do have feelings for him.. he also do to.. but he has an crush on my bestfriend.. he didn't know that me and her were really close so now I look on facebook.. there writing hearts on each other page and to be honest i did get a little jealous.. so i don't know how to feel or think right about now.. and I like both of them Sad which one do I chose??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I like two people at the same time?? need help? - Jori - 12-06-2012 04:01 PM
[] - Quinn - 12-06-2012, 04:09 PM
[] - jryanwinterhaven - 12-06-2012, 04:09 PM