This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i get him to talk to me again?
12-07-2012, 05:43 AM
How do i get him to talk to me again?
So I had a best guy friend, we talked ALL the time. (We argued a whole lot but always got over it) We were like attached. Then he fell for me, and I told him I just wanted to be friends. We stayed close. Like, we told each other we loved each other,and everything. Like brother-sister relationship. Then I fell for him, and I told him. He just wanted to be friends. Okay, we were still close. Then here recently we got into another argument. I was on the phone with another guy friend all night, we're close too. But he called me and I told him I would call him when I got off of the phone.

I did, and when I did he was drunk. He knows I don't like talking to him when he's drunk. So, I got off of the phone quick. And he got mad at me and didn't talk to me for a while. He wouldn't text me back, but he would text my brother.
Later that night I finally got him to talk to me, and he said.
"Lexie"
I said, "Yeah?"
He said "I love you. More than a friend."
I told him I love him too, and we talked for a while.
He said he didn't want a relationship with me that was gonna get fuc*** real easy, because he's been in the studio and smoking (he knows I don't like that).
I felt like I was being put second.
But, we still talked and everything.

A couple of nights ago he got mad at me for not saying anything to him when I saw him, we got into it bad, and I said
"F**k it, I'm through."
And he said dont talk to me ever again.
and i said k bye.

He hates me, but I still love him. Please don't tell me to get over him, because that won't happen. My best friend messaged him on facebook, and he sounds pretty convinced he hates me. I want him to talk to me, but I don't want to talk to him first. My bestfriend tried to get him to talk to me, but he hates me. I know this is a complicated one to figure out, but I challenge you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do i get him to talk to me again? - Lexie - 12-07-2012 05:43 AM
[] - jasmine - 12-07-2012, 05:51 AM
[] - curiouscanadian - 12-07-2012, 05:51 AM
[] - Riktovi - 12-07-2012, 05:51 AM
[] - keli - 12-07-2012, 05:51 AM