This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mom hate me what do i do now?
12-07-2012, 12:51 PM
My mom hate me what do i do now?
My mom took my iPod hacked it and read my Facebook messages to someone. She found out I called her a b**** and I said some other pretty mean stuff that shouldn't have been said. I only said it because she's been yelling at me about school making me feel dumb and threatening to throw me out. I'm running 4 academics this semester and I'm in grade 12. I get depressed, stressed out, I don't eat, or sleep somedays and then I have my mom yelling at me telling me that bad things will happen if I don't get my act together. I never talk to her about my problems because she doesn't listen or even care about them so I yell and take my anger out in swear words to other people. I'm mad at her too for invading my privacy and then accusing me of taking my clothes off on the internet which wasn't true. She disconnected my internet and threatened to throw me out when I'm 18. So what do I do now? I've been contemplating suicide again and I really have no clue what I'll do if she makes me leave.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My mom hate me what do i do now? - Megaroo - 12-07-2012 12:51 PM
[] - Whitney - 12-07-2012, 12:59 PM
[] - Grimlord - 12-07-2012, 12:59 PM