This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm finally over him after 7 months. What do I do now? Please help? I'll answer yours!!!!!?
12-07-2012, 07:24 PM

Wait a second, did you say you were over him? It doesn't look like it to me!

From what you've written here, the simple sad truth of the matter is he doesn't know who you are. Maybe he is giving the signals you're relayed here because he does find you attractive; but he still doesn't know who you are. I highly doubt he was getting all upset and about to cry at the prospect of not seeing you again. And the comment to the girl on facebook was intended for THAT girl, he wasn't trying to give you a message...he apparently would have no problem telling you flat out to go away. He had no problem telling her. I think he either didn't see your friend request, doesn't really use the account, or has no idea who you are. Any or all of the above. Anyway, you're just going to have to put him on the back burner in your mind. Next year when you're at the same school you can approach him and maybe build some sort of friendship. For now, it's going nowhere.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lisa - 12-07-2012 07:24 PM
[] - Taetae - 12-07-2012, 07:24 PM
[] - Atliece - 12-07-2012, 07:24 PM
[] - travelgirl99 - 12-07-2012, 07:24 PM