This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm finally over him after 7 months. What do I do now? Please help? I'll answer yours!!!!!?
12-07-2012, 07:24 PM

Sounds like he just does not want to be bothered.
Obvious because he told that person who put their name on his facebook wall to get off, because he doesn't use the account . Of course he uses the account still, or he would never have seen someone's name up on the wall !

Sounds like he's not really interested.
I know your eyes locked and you had these little things in passing that happened.

These sorts of things happen all the time, nothing wrong with it - just have fun with it, but don't put too much stock on forming a relationship with someone because he looked into your eyes for a certain amount of time.

If you are interested in him, but he has not made a move, you need to be the one to invite him to do something, like go hang out or go for coffee or something..if he accepts then you will know he is interested. If he declines, you haven't lost anything, and you then would know whether or not you had a chance.

Dont put too much stock in a friend putting feelers out for you either.
You said your friend was asking him about girl he likes.
Sometimes friends aren't always that honest with each other, and maybe the answer she said he gave really is not the true answer he gave.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lisa - 12-07-2012, 07:24 PM
[] - Taetae - 12-07-2012, 07:24 PM
[] - Atliece - 12-07-2012, 07:24 PM
[] - travelgirl99 - 12-07-2012 07:24 PM