This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will the Fbi come to my house please help?
12-08-2012, 01:07 PM

I expect your report will be filed and compared to other (if any) reports that are made that hold similar data.

They called you to verify the report and having found an invalid piece of information (your phone number) they will now make the decision to either discredit the report (lack of reliable evidence) or investigate further (i.e. the phone number is invalid, lets check the address).

Your report contains some rather significant level of threat, albeit from Twitter. I expect the FBI will investigate thoroughly because although the likelihood of the threat being carried out is small, the impact of a real party or assassination attempt on the President is very significant.

I would just call them back and tell them you were scared to talk to them and that you want to clarify the reason why. They are just doing their jobs and they will understand. I expect they appreciate the information and will be happier talking to you over the phone then having to drive out to your home.

It is good that you took the time to report a criminal act. You are a good citizen.

x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Me - 12-08-2012, 01:07 PM
[] - Greg - 12-08-2012, 01:07 PM
[] - Jack - 12-08-2012, 01:07 PM
[] - Andrea - 12-08-2012 01:07 PM
[] - q S - 12-08-2012, 01:07 PM
[] - Solomon - 12-08-2012, 01:07 PM
[] - DahDahDah - 12-08-2012, 01:07 PM