This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He didn't call the morning after...dating advice?
12-08-2012, 10:05 PM
He didn't call the morning after...dating advice?
Here's the thing: I met this guy at a bar...we were both quite drunk...we kissed and talked a bit and then i had to leave. After 2 days of searching him on facebook (i didn't even know his name!!!!) i sent him a message telling him that it'd be nice if we met, he wanted to meet me right away but since my parents were in town i couldn't. meanwhile we kept talking, texting, he always said: we'll speak tomorrow, made jokes, asked about me, told me about himself etc etc. I was also told that he was a player, and that his main goal was s.e.x (always!) and actually i was fine with that, he wasn't that much of a bf material and i didn't want sth too emotionally complicated and i made the mistake telling him that, telling him that the day we will meet there was going to be s.e.x and that i didn't want sth more and that i know what his intentions were. that day came and actually he behaved better than i'd ever imagined, we talked before and after doing it, cuddled, made me coffee, smoked a cigarette, once again asked about me and told more about himself and it all went quite good (at least in my opinion) and when i left his house he told me: we'll talk on whatsapp meaning that it didn't finish there but the next day the thing that i feared the most happened: no text, no call, no facebook, no whatsapp, nothing! the day after this i decide to write him and the text was sth like: would u like to go out for a coffee one of these days or does it all end with what happened a few days ago? just tell me yes or no and he replied: tell me when you're ready for a threesome!!!!! (actually he's been asking about it before) i was devastated so i told him: i've already said you that i wouldn't do it but thanks for the offer .anyway, it was literally a pleasure meeting u and maybe we'll see each other one day again. obviously i've never heard of him since and it has been 3 days. the point is that yes i like him now, more than just physically and i want sth more than just s.e.x. i probably did a mistake telling him that i didnt want a relationship while in fact i do now and offered myself in a golden plate and probably he thinks im some sort of s.l.u.t. what can i do in order to make up for that mistake? should i simply tell him how i feel and get over with it? what would u do if u were in my position?
pConfused i'll go to this bar on friday where i hope to meet him "by chance"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
He didn't call the morning after...dating advice? - Delia - 12-08-2012 10:05 PM
[] - PeteR - 12-08-2012, 10:13 PM
[] - Cody - 12-08-2012, 10:13 PM
[] - Kathy - 12-08-2012, 10:13 PM
[] - Inverted - 12-08-2012, 10:13 PM