This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just found out my highschool crush is a slut?
12-09-2012, 01:51 PM
I just found out my highschool crush is a slut?
Okay so when I was a senior in high school (I was 18, she was 16 or 17) I had a crush on this girl.

That was over 2 years ago now, now I am 20, and she would be 18 or 19. Even though I don't see her anymore I had her on my mind from time to time within these last few years. She was so innocent and cute looking in highschool.

Now I recently visited her facebook page (I have before but it didnt show much since were not friends) and her photos were now available for anyone to see, since I couldn't before.

So I was looking through them (thinking of masterbating to them) but then I see albums of her getting drunk, doing drugs, smoking pipes and stuff, kissing random guys and girls, and just overall ugly stuff. She looks like a total slut now

This is a shock to me and I don't know what I should do. Is this behaviour normal for whores this age? I don't know how to react, she was the girl of my dreams now I hate her. How do I forgot about her?
Some of the photos dates back to 2010 when we were both still in highschool, meaning she was also a slut then when she looked innocent, instead of transforming into a slut over the last 2 years. This is what shocks me
There was even a photo of her kissing her little brother. How messed up is that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I just found out my highschool crush is a slut? - Fred - 12-09-2012 01:51 PM
[] - Patrick - 12-09-2012, 01:59 PM
[] - Valy - 12-09-2012, 01:59 PM
[] - WRECK MASTER - 12-09-2012, 01:59 PM
[] - Hannah - 12-09-2012, 01:59 PM