This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I still be friends with them ?
12-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Should I still be friends with them ?
Ok so I'm a freshman in high school . I've always struggled with friends but Jocelyn and Sharon have always been whom I've gone back to. They were my best friends until 7th grade (last year). This new girl Hannah came to town and became friends with Jocelyn although they never hung out at school. But they had classes together and me and Sharon didn't have any with them. They also hung out over summer of 8th grade. I didn't worry because Hannah was going to a different school but she ended up going to the same as me and Jocelyn and Sharon. The first two months I tried to make new friends and Hannah and Jocelyn and Sharon were friends. But then something happened and Hannah wasn't friends with them anymore . So I started hanging out with them but I didn't feel apart of the convo cuz Sharon and Jocelyn talked about stuff idk. But I still hung out with them. Now Jocelyn and me text and Sharon and me text but like on twitter and Instagram Jocelyn isn't following me back and I asked her to and she said she'll see while she's still following Hannah and liking or rt every pic or tweet. Today Hannah liked Jocelyn's pic and Jocelyn screenshot it and uploaded it on Instagram . So what should I do ? I'm crying and I feel like I have no one :/ Hannah Hates me so if she's back with Jocelyn I don't have any friends :/ so what to do ?!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I still be friends with them ? - ashley - 12-10-2012 06:31 PM
[] - GIRLXXX - 12-10-2012, 06:39 PM
[] - ZELDA! - 12-10-2012, 06:39 PM
[] - Dan Zambrano - 12-10-2012, 06:39 PM