This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls, Why is she telling me to leave her alone nicely?
12-11-2012, 01:21 AM
Girls, Why is she telling me to leave her alone nicely?
This girl was showing me interest and we almost had sex before. I asked the her to go out clubbing with me and she said she wasn't sure. She actually came to surprise me but I wasn't expecting her. I went home with another girl before she came. She found out because my friends had pictures on facebook. She liked the photo and when I txt her now, she is saying she is generally busy and I have to txt her few days before I wanna hangout with her. She said she doesn't want me to ruin her plans. I went to see her and she acted completely different around me. she asked if i like the other girl and i said no. when i ask her to go out clubbing again, she said she doesn't want to go because i want to find a one night stand. She is saying she is busy when i asked her to go out for dinner. Is she mad, does she like me? Why is she telling me to leave her alone nicely? Would you do this if a guy hurt you, wouldn't you yell at him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Girls, Why is she telling me to leave her alone nicely? - Andrew - 12-11-2012 01:21 AM
[] - Melissa - 12-11-2012, 01:29 AM
[] - FirstName - 12-11-2012, 01:29 AM