This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I made a HUGE mistake and i need help!?
12-11-2012, 01:43 AM
I made a HUGE mistake and i need help!?
Okay so about a year ago i sent a topless picture with my cellphone without my face in it but my bedroom was in the background. But if i remember correctly it was a bit dark so the picture quality definitely sucked. so i sent the pic to a guy a barely knew. and i totally regret it. by the way, I was 18 when i took the picture. So a little information on this guy. He's nice but at the same time he's not. Whenever i talked to him on the phone he would always call me stupid and when we were in school he was always trying to kiss me and feel me up. I realized after just a few moments of sending the picture that i had made a horrible mistake and i shouldn't have trusted him I asked him very nicely to delete them. a few weeks went by and we were talking on the phone again and he laughed and said that he still had my picture and that if i had sex with him he would delete. well obviously i said no and he said fine and was okay with it. So than i kind of pushed him over to my friend cause i realized that he was not the kind of guy i wanted to be associated with. That worked for a little while and than he started talking to me again, now me being terrified of him i talked to him like nothing was wrong cause he had said to me that if i made him mad he could ruin my life. so the year went by and at the beginning of this year i deleted his number but i made sure to remember the first 3 digits of his phone number so if he texted me i would know it was him. He stopped texting me but recently he started up again. texting me the same thing "Hey" and every time i see the number come up or i see a post of his on facebook i get this flood of anxiety and worry and i just want to cry and i really want to tell my parents what i have done but i know that they would be extremely mortified but i dont know what could really be done about it. basically i just need advice because i've been having anxiety over this ever since i sent it and im so scared and i just want this to be over! i hate feeling like this.
I'm not sure if he has the pic or not..i mean it was a year ago.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I made a HUGE mistake and i need help!? - Kaliexo - 12-11-2012 01:43 AM
[] - Jill - 12-11-2012, 01:51 AM
[] - Alexandria - 12-11-2012, 01:51 AM
[] - Steven m Johnson - 12-11-2012, 01:51 AM
[] - Mary K. - 12-11-2012, 01:51 AM
[] - j3n_kn33 - 12-11-2012, 01:51 AM
[] - abbigail - 12-11-2012, 01:51 AM