This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would i be a terrible person if i dated my ex's best friend?
12-11-2012, 10:59 AM

You date the heII out of this new guy! If your ex really loved you, he would not have said all of those rude things. He had his chance, but it's time for him to move over! Guys love things they can't have, but go confront him about it and don't lead him on. Tell him that you've moved on, and if he really loved you, he would've appreciated you in the first place. If he gets all defensive and says sh!t like, "I won't let you date him, you're mine!" respond by saying "Was! I was yours. And I like the kind, compassionate type that won't call me fat over the rude type that puts me down and looks down on me." If he says, "But baby, I still love you!" say "Well then, you should've shown it in the first place." If he threatens you, don't hesitate to threaten to call the cops/get a restraining order based on the severity of the threat. Don't feel bad. If it didn't work the first time, it's not going to work again. Try to stay away from him after you've confronted him. Don't go to his parties, and don't go to any parties with him. Hope this helps!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Victoria - 12-11-2012, 10:59 AM
[] - Kiana - 12-11-2012, 10:59 AM
[] - Iqmitts14 - 12-11-2012, 10:59 AM
[] - Vili - 12-11-2012, 10:59 AM
[] - LPHL143 - 12-11-2012 10:59 AM