This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A guy with a girlfriend likes me and I like him, what do I do?
12-12-2012, 08:11 AM

Don't do nuffin. I'm serious, drop this guy. He's bad bad mojo.

Remember this and don't ever forget it: Anyone who would do that with you would also do it to you. If he leaves his girlfriend for you, either way you lose. First you'll always be the other-girl, and that's what you are right now. Nobody wants to be the other girl, because the other girl doesn't get any respect at all. AND it's just a matter of time until he starts sexting with another other-girl. That's why either way you lose. He did it to his current girlfriend, and he'll do it to you just as easily.

That's why he's bad bad news. All guys want to see you topless, but most of us don't cross that line when we have a girlfriend / wife / significant whatever. It's against the rules, and that's that. This guy, however, doesn't like those rules and doesn't respect them.

Does he still sound like the kind of guy you want to get into a relationship with? No, of course not. Guys like that are the ones you just use for sex (if that's your thing, I don't judge) and then discard like a used tissue. If you try to get anything more than that out of them, you just end up heartbroken.

Go get a respectable guy. You can do better than this ape without even trying.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ? - 12-12-2012, 08:11 AM
[] - M - 12-12-2012, 08:11 AM
[] - Lol - 12-12-2012, 08:11 AM
[] - Stellar - 12-12-2012, 08:11 AM
[] - BO$$ - 12-12-2012, 08:11 AM
[] - Obi Wan Knievel - 12-12-2012 08:11 AM
[] - Joleen - 12-12-2012, 08:11 AM