This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get the HTC Inspire or wait?
12-14-2012, 02:20 AM
Should I get the HTC Inspire or wait?
I'm seriously considering the HTC Inspire. I'm fifteen and I currently have a LG shine, which I'm sick of, and a ipod 3g. I was considering the iphone 4 or 5 but I'm leaning toward the Inspire. I'm really impressed with all the good things I'm hearing about it. But I'm also worried about the battery life and the speakers. I don't mind charging once a day but sometimes I forget to charge my phone and I need one in case of an accident, since I am pretty accident-prone. I mostly want to know if it is worth it. Should I wait for the iphone 5 or another android phone or is the HTC Inspire truly good? My mom has an old blackberry and may get an iphone in the future and she is concerned about the data plans working out. I probably would use my ipod for music because I got it last year, so would that help with battery life? If you know about apps, I would appreciate that input. And lastly, I apologize for my endless questions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I get the HTC Inspire or wait? - em1645 - 12-14-2012 02:20 AM
[] - hottcutebabe - 12-14-2012, 02:28 AM
[] - Android Core - 12-14-2012, 02:28 AM