This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I prevent people from seeing comments I make on other people's facebook profiles?
12-14-2012, 12:29 PM
How can I prevent people from seeing comments I make on other people's facebook profiles?
This seems to be a new development in Facebook's antics. Let's say that I have Jack and Jill as friends. Jack does not know Jill, and they are not each other's "friends" on facebook. Let's say Jack posts a status about a football game, and I make a comment on it. Then, two minutes later, Jill clicks the comment I made as a comment she "likes". How can Jill see the comment I made on someone's wall who isn't even a friend of hers?

Now, you might say, why do you care what Jill sees? Are you keeping secrets from her that only you and Jack know about? Perhaps; what if I want to buy Jill a birthday present and I ask Jack if she would like a new pair of sunglasses? Yes, I know I could PM Jack about it, but is there a way to make comments I make on other's walls private except to people THEY are friends with?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I prevent people from seeing comments I make on other people's facebook profiles? - Mooch - 12-14-2012 12:29 PM
[] - Vic - 12-14-2012, 12:37 PM
[] - jerry w - 12-14-2012, 12:37 PM
[] - Do Martel - 12-14-2012, 12:37 PM