This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is this and why does no one ever talk to me?!?
10-11-2012, 10:41 PM

I think that the most important thing is is that you feel loved in real life. And if you don't, try to call people and chat more often with people who are already in your life. But that's not what you asked.

I think if you've got a Facebook status that no one is commenting on, try adding in
"I'm dying my hair tomorrow! Talk pplz!"
So that people know you want to hear their comments. Also writing on people's walls works to, try asking them a question so that they will respond back.

Sorry I have Facebook not myspace.

Why don't you try calling your cousin? There's some people I know who are soo friendly in real life and so cold online. And yet some people are the exact opposite. Or maybe your friends just don't spend online. It's most likely not your fault that no one is talking.

You could also just try taking a break from the Internet and do something productive, like go for a walk or painting. Or you could just do something you feel like doing. Just take a break from Facebook and Myspace after writing a friendly message on your friends' walls, and then when you come back to those sites, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Hope I helped Smile Good luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - -rachel ray. - 10-11-2012, 10:41 PM
[] - unknownfreshman - 10-11-2012 10:41 PM
[] - Amany - 10-11-2012, 10:41 PM