This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will he ever talk to me again and reconcile?
01-07-2013, 02:34 AM

I know you said if he might've done this out of anger. Well, HE shouldn't be the one who was angry, you should've been. (which you were) Man tend to do this very often, they do something wrong and automatically turn things around to make it seem like WE are the ones who messed up. Trust me I know from experience.

My suggestion is; keep doing what you're doing. The less you make it seem you're hurt (because you are, i'm sure) the more it'll get to him and he will realize what he's done. It's hard to stand your ground, i know, but see if he tries to contact you. This happened with my boyfriend (now fiance) about a year ago. He kept taking me for granted and i too would call him and would try to work things out even when i wasn't the one who messed up. One day we got into an argument and i had had enough. Stopped talking to him deleted his email,phone number, off fb. Took him two months to realize things. I took him back, then he messed up again. That's when he left for the Army, one day i got a call from him and eventually we worked things out now we're engaged. So i'll stop ramblin' on, just stand your ground because you did nothing wrong. Good luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Caitlin - 01-07-2013, 02:34 AM
[] - Gina - 01-07-2013 02:34 AM
[] - Koko - 01-07-2013, 02:34 AM
[] - Suzy Q - 01-07-2013, 02:34 AM
[] - shadowtalker1 - 01-07-2013, 02:34 AM