This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I tell if he likes me?
01-16-2013, 09:28 AM
How can I tell if he likes me?
Well there is this guy i met in my school and he is very shy around me, most of the time. And just last week we went on the bus to get our other bus. And let's just say that he has to take another bus to get home, but the bus stop is near mine. So the bus he had to take was right there waiting for people and I asked him if he was going to take it and he said "No because I don't want to leave you alone waiting for the other bus", Then we went on the bus I have to go on. Then the next day we went again but while we were waiting he showed me his lighter and I was in complete shock. I didn't know he smoked. He told me he stopped but the next day my friend told me she saw him smoking. And then we started going on the bus together, And we talk in school always he is still shy around me. Does he actually like me or is he being nice????? Helpp!
Pleasee help me! If you help me I will try help you just put the link in. Thank You Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I tell if he likes me? - Guadalupe - 01-16-2013 09:28 AM
[] - Amy - 01-16-2013, 09:28 AM
[] - Kathleen - 01-16-2013, 09:37 AM
[] - Milly - 01-16-2013, 09:39 AM