This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think the MRA site AVFM has gone too far?
01-16-2013, 09:38 AM

It just sounds like harassment to me. Unless they did something illegal, I don't even see the point. If they did do something illegal, then try to get them prosecuted. Otherwise what the AVFM is doing is just as bad as what they accuse these feminists of doing. Stalking and harassing people is not going to endear people to your movement.

What you guys need to do is what the women's movement did that actually worked...try to get things changed in the legal system. Harassing people who harassed you just makes you look as bad as they did and doesn't even do anything concrete or real to actually change the things you're trying to change in society.

Edit:
...and you don't think the legal system used to favor men? Are you saying that women are so much smarter than men that they were able to figure out how to get a political system completely dominated by males in every single way to finally give them the right to vote or use birth control, yet you guys can't get a political system that is still dominated by males to help you or prosecute people who deserve it? Did you ever think that they're not doing anything because you're either not trying all that hard or perhaps your complaints and concerns don't have the seriousness you believe they do?

Edit:
By the way, your links aren't working so I have no real idea what it is that these women supposedly did or what they said, all I know is that it's immature to stalk and harass people on the internet. You asked my opinion and I gave it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - mr. chao - 01-16-2013, 09:36 AM
[] - Tea - 01-16-2013 09:38 AM
[] - Myles - 01-16-2013, 09:45 AM
[] - Woody Blue - 01-16-2013, 09:51 AM
[] - Beer - 01-16-2013, 09:56 AM
[] - Sophie - 01-16-2013, 10:05 AM
[] - Pel - 01-16-2013, 10:06 AM
[] - I Ate Your Waffles - 01-16-2013, 10:14 AM
[] - Rawr - 01-16-2013, 10:16 AM