This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can i get my girlfriend back?
01-16-2013, 09:52 AM

People get scared and do crazy things, it sounds like the pressure of a committed relationship has scared her. Also 21 is young she may have felt she was too young to settle down and be with no one else. I have a feeling that this relationship won't last long, it sounds like passion got in the way of love. She's rushing into everything quickly instead of taking things slow, which to me sounds like a temporary thing. When you like someone a lot you tend to take things slower and learn about each other. It really does sound like she's had some sort of freak out.. She will probably regret it when she realises what she had with you is gone and what she has with her boss isn't love. As for completely cutting you out of her life, it's probably because deep down she knows seeing you and being able to contact you so easliy will make her feel guilty, and that she's done the wrong thing. I really feel for you and think 100% she'll regret it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
can i get my girlfriend back? - Luke - 01-16-2013, 09:37 AM
[] - Michael - 01-16-2013, 09:43 AM
[] - KobieMarina - 01-16-2013 09:52 AM
[] - Francisca - 01-16-2013, 09:58 AM