This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people prefer myspace over facebook and twitter?
01-16-2013, 10:18 AM

I would have said facebook and twitter are FAR more popular than myspace. But, myspace was the original out of these types of social networks (or at least, the original main stream one that everyone got into.. there have been several others that are similar before myspace)

Most of the people I know who arent on facebook or are only on myspace are the people who dont have regular access to high speed internet, or live in the middle of no where, in places where they dont get new stuff until the rest of the world has decided its old and time to move on to something else new.

In general though, right now myspace is a complete copy of face book. Kinda ironic. Facebook basically copied myspace, but changed the format and got popular as hell. Now myspace as copied facebook, and everyone is still on facebook.

I do know that they were saying they were going to focus more on music and pages for business advertisments, so if they have done that already, the music could be drawing more people.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - DRO - 01-16-2013, 09:47 AM
[] - Lateefah - 01-16-2013, 09:56 AM
[] - Happydress589 - 01-16-2013, 10:00 AM
[] - Hate Gently - 01-16-2013, 10:09 AM
[] - just me - 01-16-2013 10:18 AM