This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am not on Facebook or Twitter am I missing anything?
01-16-2013, 09:58 AM

You are probably just missing the latest updates from your friends. Some people prefer online interaction because it's just easier so people will upload pics or put up a status update saying where they are or what they're doing. However, if you have friends you see on a daily basis, then it doesn't matter what they say or do online because you see them in person.

I think a person should join Facebook to keep in touch with people who live far away or to find people from your past you've lost contact with. That's why I love Facebook. I have friends who live in other cities, states, even countries. I love being able to keep up with them through Facebook. It's also nice to find people I was friends with back in the day like junior high and see what they're up to now.

My fave is Facebook -- there's more to do. I have Twitter, but it's too simple. All you do is update your status. I also have MySpace, which is cool, but more of my friends have Facebook so I go there more often.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - (:bublzz:) - 01-16-2013, 09:47 AM
[] - james.greenwood - 01-16-2013, 09:48 AM
[] - elkgond1 - 01-16-2013, 09:54 AM
[] - kaire - 01-16-2013 09:58 AM