This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't have a Blackberry data plan, but I can still use data?
01-16-2013, 09:41 AM
I don't have a Blackberry data plan, but I can still use data?
I have a Blackberry 9300, and I don't have a data plan and I can't use the Facebook apps, Twitter apps, BBM, etc. But today, I was just texting my friends and all that jazz when I got a message from Blackberry saying Registration as the subject, and the message read, "Your handheld has been registered with the wireless network." However, I do not recall registering my phone, or doing anything of that matter. So then I was scrolling through my icons and i noticed I had a few more apps, like Maps, 1 Number, BBM Music, Blackberry Traffic, and more that were not there before. I also noticed that the little Blackberry logo, the white dots, were in the corner by the 3G symbol with the bars. I pressed the Facebook app, and I was able to use it, whereas before, I couldn't even open it. Same thing with the Twitter app. I went online to check my Rogers account with all the phone information, and when I went to the data section, it says I had no data plan. So I honestly have no clue whats going on. Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I don't have a Blackberry data plan, but I can still use data? - Nicole S - 01-16-2013 09:41 AM
[] - les - 01-16-2013, 09:46 AM
[] - ANDROID - 01-16-2013, 09:51 AM