This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't stand my brother's girlfriend... I don't know what to do?
10-12-2012, 04:47 AM
I can't stand my brother's girlfriend... I don't know what to do?
I just can't stand her. I forgave her so much times... she's just so immature and rude, and she called ME rude just recently. My brother went to the military, and right before he left we got into an argument. But a day after, I told her I'm sorry, and that I love her.. and we made up. But after we did... everything went downhill. She didn't bother visiting my family when my brother was gone, and she goes telling all her friends that we don't like her and don't accept her into the family... but she doesn't bother to see us, or greet us on holidays, what does she expect?

Not only that, but she's been talking about me to other people. Some people think I'm a bitch, since they only hear her side of the story. She's just so UGH! Her facebook and old twitter posts were all mean things about people, for example: "Everyone around me is so IRRITATING, JUST STFU BITCHES." She always posted stuff like that. and more immature stuff. I can't stand it... I try to ignore her, but everyone brings her up, and says I need to give her a chance, but I already did before...

Now that my brother is back, my brother expects me to be close and nice to her... after everything that happened, and she never bothered to say sorry, or she still TALKS about me. I feel forced, and I feel like a bad person because I "won't be her friend".

All the rumors I hear about her too, that she cheated on my brother while he was up in basic training. I don't trust her at all. I used to tell her things when we were close, and she ended up telling people anyways. I just don't know what to do... I feel like a horrible person, at least, everyone makes it out to be because she APPEARS TO BE INNOCENT to everyone else ><!

No one listens to my side of the story, or cares about how I feel about this...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I can't stand my brother's girlfriend... I don't know what to do? - Aubrey - 10-12-2012 04:47 AM
[] - unknown - 10-12-2012, 04:55 AM
[] - Alana Atkins - 10-12-2012, 04:55 AM
[] - Violet Michelle - 10-12-2012, 04:55 AM
[] - Jordy - 10-12-2012, 04:55 AM
[] - angelina - 10-12-2012, 04:55 AM
[] - Alecia - 10-12-2012, 04:55 AM