This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't stand my brother's girlfriend... I don't know what to do?
10-12-2012, 04:55 AM

I felt the same way about my brother's girlfriends too and some girls he dates. One girl he dated after currently breaking up with his ex (because her parents wanted her to date some other guy that they think would be good enough for her) became pregnant by another guy, even though he was my brother's friend's sister. We all know she's a good girl and I like her but apparently, some other guy popped up from out of the blue and stole her from him, without him knowing later on, and made her pregnant. He was upset at first, saying some nasty things about him, calling him an idiot. He's just like every guy in my hometown who steals other guys' girlfriends or wives and sometimes makes them pregnant. All I know is if this guy ever showed up at his apartment or my family's house and did something stupid to him, he'll eventually knock the h*ll out of him and blow his brains out. Don't get me wrong, he knows martial arts and is a cop and no guy ought to mess with him over a girl, especially if she doesn't like either one of them. But, luckily he got over it right away and is not looking for any girlfriends because it's hard to find eligible single girls in my hometown. Most girls in my hometown are either married or in relationships and most of the guys are single, yet very desperate, aggressive, and overbearing.

Anyway, I believe you're doing the right thing by protecting your brother from a girl like this and that you're concerned about him. I suggest you talk to your parents or some other people you know well and trust and hopefully, they'll get her to break up with him. I mean, this girl is ruining your brother and your brother deserves someone that will not use him and dispose him. Don't set him up with someone you think is good enough for him because that's wrong. Just let him decide who he wants to date and if you don't like it, then tell him or other people you know well about it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - unknown - 10-12-2012 04:55 AM
[] - Alana Atkins - 10-12-2012, 04:55 AM
[] - Violet Michelle - 10-12-2012, 04:55 AM
[] - Jordy - 10-12-2012, 04:55 AM
[] - angelina - 10-12-2012, 04:55 AM
[] - Alecia - 10-12-2012, 04:55 AM