This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think is the deal with this guy? I need your opinions?
10-12-2012, 05:27 AM

The deal with this idiot is that he is a two faced son of a gun. He'll say something nice to you in your face, but yet he'll talk smack about you behind your back, knowing that you will hear about it later. If I were you, I would talk to him about that and ask him what is his problem? Stand up for yourself and don't be afraid to tell it like it is to him. He needs to be put in his place and he needs to know that if he has something to say, he needs to say it to your face. As far as his apology is concerned, tell him to shove it because he didn't even mean it. Don't allow anyone to walk all over you and if you don't stand up for yourself, he'll continue to keep talking smack about you, but is still trying to be nice to you. The reason why he is behaving this way is because he's probably trying to impress someone when that individual is around and when the individual is not present, he'll start talking smack about you. What goes around, comes around and he will get what's coming to him. In the meantime, don't allow his hurtful words define who you are as a person. Only you can do that. Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lynn - 10-12-2012, 05:27 AM
[] - daisybh - 10-12-2012, 05:27 AM
[] - Lady S - 10-12-2012 05:27 AM
[] - weatherboy162004 - 10-12-2012, 05:27 AM