This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does this mean??? And what should I do in this situation???!!?
10-12-2012, 05:42 AM
What does this mean??? And what should I do in this situation???!!?
Ok so me and my ex were getting back together and takeing things slow at least that's what I thought untill some weeks ago when I barely was hearing from him and seeing him I didn't see him for 4 weeks!!..because lately he said he was stressed out from school and work so i decided to give him some space but everytime I asked him can we hangout he said idk and eventhough I did see him last week the only reason I did is because I put in the efort and he said we can only hangout for a lil bit because he was goin out that night....and here we are 4 days later and I don't here nothing from him Im not normally the snooping type but I do like to check on him every now and then so I looked on his twitter and some girl said I owe you hellla Beth time (Beth is her name) and he says back you damn right you do..should I be worried about this??? Am I over reacting and how do I ask him were do we stand because it's funny how he can say he misses me but doesn't put in any efort to actually see me I eventually texted him and ask him were do we stand and he said I'm sorry,Im still interested in you I just been busy.....I believe action speaks louder than words so what do I do now???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What does this mean??? And what should I do in this situation???!!? - j - 10-12-2012 05:42 AM
[] - A - 10-12-2012, 05:50 AM
[] - Scott - 10-12-2012, 05:50 AM
[] - John S - 10-12-2012, 05:50 AM
[] - collegegirl - 10-12-2012, 05:50 AM
[] - Jacqjacq - 10-12-2012, 05:50 AM