This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it because im overweight that people dont like me?
01-18-2013, 03:45 PM

Well in my opinion, based on the pictures I saw, you do not seem all that heavy. I mean, when I clicked on your question I was expecting you to be morbidly obese, which you aren't. As for the guys making the comments, just ignore them. From my experience, most guys your age are absolute jerks. It also takes longer for guys to mature (physically and mentally) than girls. So even if those guys are 15 like you, they might still mentally be as mature as a 13 year old. I know me saying 'just ignore it' probably doesn't help all that much. But there really is not anything else you can do in that situation. Saying a snotty comment in response just brings you down to their level. Don't lower yourself to that. Not to mention that those guys probably want a response from you. Don't give them what they want.

As far as your friends not making plans with you, perhaps you come off as insecure to them. I don't know that you do, obviously, but if you do to them, they probably notice. Do you complain about your weight a lot in front of them? If so it might bother them. It is really good that you have a new years resolution already (I don't, lol). So anytime that you are feeling bad about yourself, just think about how good you are going to look once prom time comes around! Oh, and once that time comes, if those guys come around being nice to you, I wouldn't even give them the time of day.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ariana - 01-18-2013, 03:45 PM
[] - Jennifer - 01-18-2013 03:45 PM
[] - Marie - 01-18-2013, 03:45 PM
[] - Lana - 01-18-2013, 03:45 PM
[] - LemonZest - 01-18-2013, 03:45 PM
[] - myfavouritelucy - 01-18-2013, 03:45 PM
[] - Billy Sastard - 01-18-2013, 03:45 PM