This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3?
01-20-2013, 12:06 AM

I have the SIII and i love it!
I have never had an iphone before, but i have had many apple products. i know someone who has the iphone 5 and they say that the battery life still isn't that good. they couldn't even get theirs to last through the day. The SIII's is much better plus i have this battery saving app that really extends the life! i don't know if they have anything like that for the iphone. I would say the web surfing all depends on the carrier. I have sprint which kinda sucks, but if there's 4g its super fast! and if you don't want internet, you can download google chrome and use it. Social networking apps are great for the SIII. they never close randomly, which happens with my ipod touch every once in a while. I have dropped my phone many times, but there aren't any problems. I got this great case off amazon and it was only $5. It makes it a bit bulkier, but the back makes it harder to slip out of your hand. App wise, i'm not really sure. They both have a lot of the same apps. Apple has the app store and android has the google play store. So far i have found every app i wanted in the google play store. the music prices are the same as well. People would probably say the app store is better, because it most likely has more apps, but you can pretty much find everything you need with android. the screen is bigger too, which may make it seem huge at first but after the first week, i was used to it, plus its great for watching netflix! the first time i picked up my ipod touch, it felt like i was looking at the screen of my old nano! I don't think you could go wrong with either one, but i definitely recommend the SIII. Oh! and you can get the new software update! Android 4.1 jellybean is great!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - James - 01-20-2013, 12:06 AM
[] - Jennifer - 01-20-2013 12:06 AM
[] - ScσττRΛSC³ - 01-20-2013, 12:06 AM
[] - Bonnie - 01-20-2013, 12:06 AM
[] - - MΘΘ™ - 01-20-2013, 12:06 AM