This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls what does she really mean? (10 point answer)?
10-12-2012, 07:32 AM
Girls what does she really mean? (10 point answer)?
to make it short theres a girl in art i talked to she liked me and when i finally liked her feelings changed. i told her how i felt in hopes she would see reason to why i was the way i was. i persued her and it failed and why argued about how i said she had feelings she kept denying she did and when asked to leave me alone she wouldnt. i realized she wanted attention.

Circumstances occured to where i was able to shut her out of my social life completely. i dont even look at her when we walk by and ignore her if she tries to talk to me. yet a few days ago on twitter when a friend gave me a shout out she attempted to start drama i simply ignored it as well. today came as a real suprise she asked for me in class and decided id see what she wanted and she gave me this question"Do you love me?" i told her no and walked off, but i lied truth being i still love her we had a thing that went on for 2 months or so. so ladies i ask you this...why would she ask me this? is it a cry for attention or for real? should i tell her i do love her and want things to work or ignore as i have to see what happens?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Girls what does she really mean? (10 point answer)? - Justin - 10-12-2012 07:32 AM
[] - Sam - 10-12-2012, 07:40 AM
[] - idoosh - 10-12-2012, 07:40 AM
[] - Trolly - 10-12-2012, 07:40 AM