This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I believe that he's interested or is this all a game? *Will choose best answer and answer yours!*?
01-20-2013, 04:24 PM

Well, based on the information you have provided, it is hard to tell. Thus, I am going to put myself in his shoes. Normally if I hook up with a girl at a party or something, I would not ask her to give me her number unless I have some sort of interest in her beyond just hooking up. The fact that he asked you to give him your number means he is interested in seeing you outside the bar. My guess is that he wants to get to know you better, and possibly want a relationship. However, it's possible that he is looking for some type of a booty call as well. If you really like this guy, I would try to contact him later when you have some time to arrange a hang out. If you meet up with him, then it should be pretty obvious to you intuitively what his intentions are. Otherwise, speaking in my perspective as a guy, he is probably interested in you. I would be more worried about what kind of a guy he is based on how his friend talked to you. Hope that helps Smile Answer my question! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...204AAMIcTA
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Emily - 01-20-2013, 04:24 PM
[] - MAia - 01-20-2013, 04:24 PM
[] - Antares - 01-20-2013 04:24 PM