This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I get mad if my boyfriend likes a girls picture?
01-25-2013, 07:42 AM

First of all guys at that age are simply immature. From what I read I feel like you may be more into him, then he is into you. At the same time, I don't know you guys. And I'm pretty sure most girls would be irritated at this behavior. You also said you've only been dating for two months, which is still early in a relationship. He may not think... actually.. he doesn't think hes doing anything wrong. "Its just a picture" he would prob say. I say that because I've had a similar situation with my boyfriend back when we started dating. Every time I confronted him about it, he would brush it off and say I'm being jealous. But what girl wants a guy thats gona "like" every picture of a girl in a bikini. Its not jealousy. Its annoying. lol. I would say confront him if you feel like it will make a difference. If you do and he continues to do that, and it bugs you, then its your decision whether you want to continue putting up with it or not.

PS. Men will not change unless they deem it necessary.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - James - 01-25-2013, 07:42 AM
[] - Ian - 01-25-2013, 07:42 AM
[] - Jessica - 01-25-2013, 07:42 AM
[] - Moriah - 01-25-2013, 07:42 AM
[] - Lexxa - 01-25-2013 07:42 AM