This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is @MandaSwaggie on Twitter a real account, or is it a joke?
10-12-2012, 08:09 AM

First of all, I got kinda pissed off because.. come on! Michael Jackson? Kurt Cobain and Freddie Mercury?! Shes disrespecting all of the legends! I got so annoyed, there's even a twitter petition to get her account suspended, and kurt cobain is still trending now! I thought it was all fake, but then her profile picture is real and she also sent a video out?
http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_u...3Dyoutu.be

That video is basically her swearing and talking about her "haters" shes also a racist, as she said to a youtube response "send that nigger back to africa" then after she said something like "im not a racist, i just hate when black people talk crap about me! (um, what the hell? so white people can? *racist* -.- honestly, shes disgusting, she talks about sex and is unhealthy obsessed with justin bieber... she also insults lady gaga. -.- tbh, its disgusting. Hopefully she will grow up, I think justin bieber will be ashamed to have her as a fan, because he looks up to her. In her tweets she claims shes 11/12, but now she claims shes going to be 14? hmm...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jan - 10-12-2012, 08:09 AM
[] - Adele :3 - 10-12-2012, 08:09 AM
[] - nicole4MJ - 10-12-2012, 08:09 AM
[] - ChocolateLips. - 10-12-2012 08:09 AM