This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you accept your personal challenges, or do you feel victimized and blame others for your circumstances?
01-28-2013, 05:37 AM
Do you accept your personal challenges, or do you feel victimized and blame others for your circumstances?
Some (here) believe we choose our charts, ie. appearance, family, intelligence, talents, etc. and actually have a life purpose...or particular goals that we need/want to achieve (consider the North and South Nodes). Eliminating all injustice isn't possible, yet some are of the mindset that government can or should "level the field" creating an unhealthy dependence. I don't see myself as a victim or helpless. I can be lazy at times, but always know I'm the one to take charge of my life, and NOT give it over to any ONE or any THING else-

BQ1: I don't get it-WHY would such responsible people (as some here) want more; over-regulation, layers of laws, or government to make life more "fair," eliminate the very "injustices" needed for their souls' growth?

A fluctuating friend:
Saturn square Neptune: can feel like a victim.
Saturn trine Uranus, & Sun trine Saturn: gives sense of responsibility

BQ2: Is it more of how we are raised, habit or in our charts? I wonder...
BQ3: Are you more a victim or responsible...aspects in your chart or learned?
There are REAL victims..countries full of them. (Yes, they chose that too) I don't want to take away from the many with little say over their lives...but do wonder about some people, and why they refuse to take more control over their own destiny...just with a change in attitude.
This awareness must get buried/lost along the way, or needs to be taught more?

It's a vicious cycle-

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you accept your personal challenges, or do you feel victimized and blame others for your circumstances? - ✦✬✧ - 01-28-2013 05:37 AM
[] - iris - 01-28-2013, 05:45 AM
[] - Antisocial Man - 01-28-2013, 05:45 AM
[] - Invoker╨┐XD - 01-28-2013, 05:45 AM
[] - Chris Q.T. - 01-28-2013, 05:45 AM
[] - hissingscarecrow957 - 01-28-2013, 05:45 AM
[] - Quietgrandfather635 - 01-28-2013, 05:45 AM