This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get More Recognition on Youtube as a Rapper?
01-30-2013, 01:45 PM
How to get More Recognition on Youtube as a Rapper?
Now don't treat this as every other similar question because my case is a little bit different. I have been told many times by many people that I have enough skill in rapping to become famous. I also have taken much initiative to promote myself, and even have a small team of promoters promoting me as well. My popularity has recently risen GREATLY but the growth is slowing down as I feel I have saturated the market in my area. Me and my team have posted several of my videos on facebook at least 30 times. I have started branching out to twitter, but that's a work in progress. I have done everything from tags to video responses so all the little tricks and tips I know have been used. I also have resorted to spamming my video on other videos, but I feel the fact that I have talent makes up for the spamming. How do I take the next step and branch out to fans who do not know me personally? I feel like a rocket quickly rising but I need to take this next leap. Please only good advice I'm determined to make it big, and I have the tools to do so. If you wanna check out one of my songs for context, you can find it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ad_gPn_yL4

Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ad_gPn_yL4

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to get More Recognition on Youtube as a Rapper? - Anarchists of Today - 01-30-2013 01:45 PM
[] - Courtney - 01-30-2013, 01:53 PM
[] - Aaron - 01-30-2013, 01:53 PM
[] - TJ - 01-30-2013, 01:53 PM
[] - Da - 01-30-2013, 01:53 PM
[] - mir - 01-30-2013, 01:53 PM