This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm a teenager and i'm not addicted to things...?
02-02-2013, 01:42 AM
I'm a teenager and i'm not addicted to things...?
Hey, I'm 14 years old and I'm not addicted to something, I feel left behind a lot, I don't really get up to date like watching smosh, dan and phill, and so on, I know Adventure Time but I don't watch it much. I don't get addicted over Animes and Kpop, I don't know, is there something wrong with me?
All I do is imagine my world, stay in my room, and I socialize through face book, and I do animations of my own.
and also I don't have twitter, tumblr, or any others, I need to have suggestion, I don't know I feel like something is wrong, I might create a youtube account and show my animations, what do you guys think?
I know those things because my friend talk to me about them, i don't bother much to watch them but i feel left behind, a lot. I talk to my friends, share great ideas, do random jokes from my mind.
I will try watching series xD

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm a teenager and i'm not addicted to things...? - Avengeline - 02-02-2013 01:42 AM
[] - Rebecca - 02-02-2013, 01:50 AM
[] - Shoes - 02-02-2013, 01:50 AM
[] - chec13 - 02-02-2013, 01:50 AM
[] - Ausy Iby - 02-02-2013, 01:50 AM
[] - Kadambari Agarwal - 02-02-2013, 01:50 AM