This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the difference between a business account and a personal account on Facebook?
02-02-2013, 11:36 PM
What is the difference between a business account and a personal account on Facebook?
A couple of years ago I made a Facebook account for my business. I selected an option for it to be a business account (as opposed to personal), however, (and yes, it has taken me until now to ask this!) it is absolutely no different whatsoever to my personal account, except for the name of it!
In the account details section, it even has the options to include family members and relationships (as if a Business has them...) so it really doesn't make much sense. One of my questions is: why is this?
It works perfectly and has helped my business but this has just bugged me a bit. My second question is: Do you think I should turn it into a 'page' that can be liked rather than the 'normal' account it is at the moment which people need to request to be friends with?

Hope all this makes sense!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is the difference between a business account and a personal account on Facebook? - Andrew - 02-02-2013 11:36 PM
[] - Leroy - 02-02-2013, 11:44 PM