This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feeling discontent with society today..?
02-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Feeling discontent with society today..?
Lately a lot of things have been wearing on my mind... I always have felt like I grew up in the wrong generation. I'm 20 years old and wish I had grown up in my parents time period. When Facebook, Twitter and texting didn't rule the world. I have a Facebook because I honestly feel like it's necessary in college, but a couple weeks ago I deleted it and I haven't felt better! I just wish people could see, see what cell phones and Internet have done to us. I feel alone in this way of thinking, and just wanted to know if anyone else has felt the same way. I guess I think we're going downhill. I mean first off, look at the music that is popular today. I can't stand it. Gagnum style? Taylor Swift? Where is the real talent? The days of The Smiths and Nirvana? I think about this stuff a lot and I get depressed about it. I hate my dependency on my phone, I wish I could get away with not having one.This kind of thought has just been driving me insane... please tell me other people can relate?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Feeling discontent with society today..? - Emily - 02-03-2013 01:08 PM
[] - Chris - 02-03-2013, 01:16 PM
[] - Anonymous. - 02-03-2013, 01:16 PM
[] - QUID PRO QUO - 02-03-2013, 01:16 PM
[] - yaori - 02-03-2013, 01:16 PM
[] - Anonymous88 - 02-03-2013, 01:16 PM