This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I convince my parents to let me have facebook?
02-12-2013, 09:20 AM

Have you asked them the reasons why they won't let you have it?

Your parents may have legitimate reasons why you shouldn't have it.

I have a FB. Trust me, your not missing out on a lot of things. To be honest, I think it's a waste of time. Of course, it's fun. Everyone has it. But the fun is a waste of time once again. I mean, really how much do you got to keep in touch? --I can go on about this...

FB is basically another e-mail platform to send messages, share pics, vids, and "twitter" like comments.

Kind of like a cell phone that has all the extra gadgets--it's meant for calling in the first PLACE! But now--it can text, record voice, send video, play 1000 apps, go on youtube, etc. The real purpose is using the cellphone for calling others.

Just like FB--E-mails are used to keep in touch. Everything else on FB is EXTRA. . .

Lastly--Don't get me wrong, EVERYONE has it, its almost the norm. But, you are NOT obligated to join FB. I will admire you if you never get FB. I'm pretty sure others will to. I would like to know in the future if you make one or not-- Maybe my words may have a influence on you.

GL
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ben - 02-12-2013, 09:20 AM
[] - Jesse - 02-12-2013, 09:20 AM
[] - Jimmy - 02-12-2013 09:20 AM
[] - Stephanie F - 02-12-2013, 09:20 AM
[] - The Bang - 02-12-2013, 09:20 AM
[] - Jasper Gabriel - 02-12-2013, 09:20 AM