This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need advice my boyfriend randomly broke up with me and I go back to school tomorrow plz help me :(?
02-12-2013, 08:02 PM

Everything probably going to be fine just like he said. Treat it like a regular day except now your single. I think the way he handled the break up was actually pretty nice. I can see where he is coming from esp. because you guys are still so young and you are withholding sex...if he wants it he is going to have look elsewhere or force you which would be a terrible thing to do. And for him to break up with you instead of cheat on you does make sense because like he said he still loves you and still really wants to be with you but he really just wants to have sex and if he cheated on you and got caught it would mess everything up. Your relationship would be much worse off because of all the trust issues you would probably have. At least with a clean break up like this you could get back together down the road once hes lived a little and had some fun because your both still happy with each other....well i guess now that you know its probably about sex your not too happy but hey thats the way guys are in high school and early college years.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - JJ - 02-12-2013, 08:02 PM
[] - Parker - 02-12-2013, 08:02 PM
[] - Cara - 02-12-2013, 08:02 PM
[] - Freddy - 02-12-2013, 08:02 PM
[] - sevs - 02-12-2013 08:02 PM